A complete conversion and refurbishment of a Victorian Factory building in the City of London
- Appointment of interior designer & Project management.
- Manufacture of high specification kitchen, all wardrobes and fitted furniture throughout the property.
- Complete renovation to transform the apartment into a sophisticated, and desirable lateral urban living space.
- Design and build. Management of freeholders and local authority building control.
- Sourcing and installation of reclaim flooring, and reclaim hardware.
- Introduction of custom full-height feature doors, commissioning and building of bespoke furniture and storage.
- Construction and delivery of interior design team proposals including vinyl wrap details with feature EC1 wall coverings.
- Design and installation of lighting, security system, design and installation of new electrical mechanical & plumbing systems.
- Demolition and rebuilding internal walls; uplift and refurbish approximately 2500ft2 of hardwood flooring.
- Installation of soundproofing.
- Installation of new kitchen, luxury bathrooms and lighting; and brought to life.
- Period feature restoration, vertical iron columns exposing and sealing original factory brick walls