Health & Safety
- The Daniels Group operate a robust health and safety policy. We produce site specific risk assessments and method statements for each project we undertake to ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
- We have appointed independent health and safety consultants; our CDM and health and safety advisors provide up-to-date advice on legislation, and continual performance development training. Regular safety audits and inspections to our equipment and site inspections are completed to meet our commitment to all health and safety requirements.
- We hold up-to-date company health and safety policies, these are available for inspection at our offices on request.
- Our operatives are professionally trained and qualified in their professional fields. All contractors are trained in first aid, have asbestos awareness training, and hold CSCS and CPCS cards. We subscribe to schemes promoted by the health and safety executive in improving hazard awareness and are committed to on-going training enhancing knowledge of our workforce.
Considerate Contractor Scheme
- We are members of the considerate contractor scheme. As members of the scheme, we aim to follow the code of good practice set out under the scheme.
- The code of good practice for the Considerate Contractors scheme ensures that construction and routine maintenance activities in the city area progress without making life unpleasant for people who live and work nearby.
The following criteria make up the code:
For more information on the scheme click here.
View our Considerate Contractor Certificate click here.
- We hold current employers liability, public liability and contact works insurance policies. Details of these policies are available upon request and are available for inspection at our offices.